MLA Bookstore Ordering Information
We accept orders online. You may also order any MLA title by the following methods:
Modern Language Association
26 Broadway, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10004-1789
The MLA accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Domestic Web site orders are charged UPS shipping rates based on the weight of book(s) ordered. If you are faxing or mailing in your order, please include $5.00 for domestic shipping and handling of the first item and $1.00 for each additional item. For shipments to Canada and Mexico, include US$10.00 for the first item and US$1.70 for each additional item. For other countries, include US$14.00 for the first item and US$2.75 for each additional item. Please allow two to four weeks for delivery on orders placed directly from the MLA bookstore.
For faster shipping on orders from the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia, please place orders through Eurospan.
3 Henrietta Street
London WC2E 8LU
Trade orders can be placed by telephone, fax, or e-mail:
Tel: +44 (0) 1767 604972
Fax: +44 (0) 1767 601640
Individual orders can be placed using the contact details above or by visiting the Eurospan bookstore online:
For further information:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 240 0856
Fax: +44 (0) 207 379 0609
MLA members receive a discount on most MLA publications purchased directly through the MLA bookstore according to the following schedule:
- 1–9 items: 20% off product total
- 10–19 items: 25% off product total
- 20 or more items: 30% off product total
- Members' discounts are available exclusively for personal purchases submitted by, paid for, and shipped to current members of the MLA. Members' discounts cannot be applied to orders sent on institutional purchase orders.
MLA Cancellation Policy
- Orders placed directly from the MLA bookstore may not be canceled once they have been shipped.