Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Monday, 27 December
10. New Perspectives on Literature, Illness, and Health
5:15–6:30 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
A special session
Session leader: David Caplan, Ohio Wesleyan Univ.
1. “Poetic Embodiment,” Linda K. Gregerson, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
2. “The Poetics of Healing,” David Caplan
3. “Specials and Monsters,” Michael F. Bérubé, Penn State Univ., University Park
4. “Literature and Obsession: Modern Literary Studies as a Form of Insanity,” Lennard J. Davis, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.