Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
104. From Pasts to Posts: Rethinking Caribbean Literary Modernity
8:30–9:45 a.m., 406, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: H. J. Manzari, Worcester Polytechnic Inst.
1. “50 Cents: Caribbean Modernity at the Edge of Colony and the End of Empire,” Shona N. Jackson, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
2. “Before the Folk: Literary Claims for Modernity in Nineteenth-Century Trinidad,” Leah Reade Rosenberg, Univ. of Florida
3. “En-gendering Revolution through Romance in Ana Menéndez’s Loving Che,” Elena Machado Sáez, Florida Atlantic Univ.
4. “Are All Theories the Same Theory? Is All the Caribbean the Same Caribbean?” Guillermina De Ferrari, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.