Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
105. Innovative Uses of Technology in L1 and L2 Writing
8:30–9:45 a.m., Regency Ballroom C, Loews
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Information Technology
1. “Meet EMMA: The English Markup and Management Application,” June Anne Griffin, Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln
2. “Making the Case for Online Composition Classes,” Catherine Carsley, Univ. of Maryland, Adelphi
3. “Improvising Writing and Critical Thinking in an Online Forum,” Emily E. Scida, Univ. of Virginia
4. “Computer Stories: Using Web Pages for Creative Writing in a Foreign Language,” Sylvia H. Rieger, Harvard Univ.
5. “Using Mark Twain’s Digital Manuscripts in Teaching Composition,” Matthew Klauza, Auburn Univ., Auburn
6. “Virtual Peer Review: Bringing the Classroom Together One Click at a Time,” Lesley L. Broder, Stony Brook Univ., State Univ. of New York
7. “Digital Literacies: New Directions for Teaching Writing,” Regina A. Clemens-Fox, Arizona State Univ., Tempe
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.