Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Saturday, 27 December
108. Using Technology to Teach Languages
7:00–8:15 p.m., Yerba Buena Salon 12, Marriott
Program arranged by the MLA Committee on Information Technology
Presiding: Robert James Blake, Univ. of California, Davis
1. “Reconceptualizing the Use of Language Labs in Hybrid Language Courses,” M. Rafael Salaberry, Univ. of Texas, Austin
2. “The Use of E-Portfolios for L2 Assessment: Reflection and Evaluation,” Barbara Lafford, Arizona State Univ.; Michelle Petersen, Arizona State Univ.
3. “Turning Language Learners into Linguists? First Experiences of Learners with a New Corpus-Driven Language-Learning Tool,” Peter Wood, Univ. of Waterloo
4. “Issues in Designing and Implementing Hybrid Course Models for Language Teaching,” Angelika Kraemer, Michigan State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.