Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
112. Freedom, Affect, and Intention in Oulipian Writing
10:15–11:30 a.m., Commonwealth Hall A2, Loews
A special session
Session leader: Alison S. James, Columbia Univ.
1. “OuLiPotemkin: ‘Down with the Tyranny of Constraints!,’” Jean-Jacques Thomas, Duke Univ.
2. “Form and Affect in Jacques Roubaud’s Kyrielle,” Maria Muresan, Columbia Univ.
3. “The Subject of Oulipian Writing: Potentiality and Meaning,” Alison S. James
4. “The Name and the Order: Italo Calvino’s Oulipian Novel If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler,” Sabrina Ovan, Univ. of Southern California
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.