Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Thursday, 27 December
120. Teaching in Changing Technological Environments
7:00–8:15 p.m., New Orleans, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Teaching as a Profession
Presiding: Sheila T. Cavanagh, Emory Univ.
1. “Changing Environments: Moving English into the Lab,” Donna L. Pasternak, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
2. “Multiple Approaches to Teaching and Learning New Technologies,” James A. Grabowska, Minnesota State Univ., Mankato
3. “Ohio State’s Foreign Language Technology Certificate Program,” Diane W. Birckbichler, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
4. “In the Middle Ages, No One’s Parchment Ever Crashed,” Theodore L. Steinberg, State Univ. of New York, Fredonia
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.