Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Thursday, 27 December
126. Comparative Literature and Transnational Regionalism
8:45–10:00 p.m., Arkansas, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Comparative Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature
Presiding: Marcel H. Cornis-Pope, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
1. “The Posthistorical Novel of the Mediterranean as Critical Regionalism,” Firat Oruc, Duke Univ.
2. “Storytelling and Transnational Identity in Contemporary German-Romanian Literature,” Anca Luca Holden, Univ. of Georgia
3. “Premchand and Lu Xun as Transnational Regionalists,” John Burt Foster, Jr., George Mason Univ.
4. “Critiques of State Nationalism and Market Globalism in American Indian Fiction,” Joseph Bauerkemper, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.