Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
127. Shakespeare Disabled: Recovering Disability in Early Modern England
8:30–9:45 a.m., 406, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Allison Hobgood, Willamette Univ.
1. “Introductory Remarks: Shakespearean Disability Studies,” Rosemarie Garland-Thomson, Emory Univ.
2. “Dramatic Disability: The Theatrical Function of the Nonstandard Body in Early Modern England,” Lindsey Row-Heyveld, Univ. of Iowa
3. “Drunkenness and the Prosthetic Narrative in Shakespearean Drama,” David H. Wood, Northern Michigan Univ.
4. “Shifting Paradigms: Bringing Disability Studies to the Renaissance,” Allison Hobgood
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.