Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
129. Rethinking German Film Studies I: Postwall Cinema
8:30–9:45 a.m., Cabinet, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century German Literature
Presiding: Eric Rentschler, Harvard Univ.
1. “The Haunted Screen (Again): The Historical Unconscious of Contemporary German Thrillers,” Brad Prager, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
2. “Blank Screen: The East in Postwall Cinema,” Evelyn Preuss, Yale Univ.
3. “No Place to Go: German Unification in Oskar Roehler’s Die Unberührbare,” Johannes von Moltke, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. “Rethinking Community in Postemancipatory Times: Turkish German Film and Postwall Cinema,” Andrea Isabel Reimann, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.