Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
13. What Form Means Now to Postcolonial Literature
5:15–6:30 p.m., Independence Ballroom Salon III, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: John Marx, Univ. of Richmond
1. “New Aestheticism: How to Read the Postcolonial Novel as Literature,” Deepika Bahri, Emory Univ.
2. “Lyric Poetry and the Postcolonial Asia-Pacific,” Weihsin Gui, Brown Univ.
3. “Ghazals in English as Formal Translations,” Indira Karamcheti, Wesleyan Univ.
4. “The Historical Novel of Globalization,” John Marx
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.