Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Thursday, 27 December
130. Enlightenment Experiments
8:45–10:00 p.m., Missouri, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Eighteenth-Century French Literature
Presiding: Tili Boon Cuillé, Washington Univ.
1. “Charles Bonnet and Eighteenth-Century Experiments in Biology,” Laura Cecilia Balladur, Bates Coll.
2. “Buffon’s Sexual Experiments,” Joanna Stalnaker, Columbia Univ.
3. “Marivaux, Buffon; ou, Réflexions sur la préformation individuelle,” Sarah Benharrech, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
4. “Experimentation in the Revolutionary Age,” Julia V. Douthwaite, Univ. of Notre Dame
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.