Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
139. Male Narrators in Sand’s Fiction
8:30–9:45 a.m., Regency Ballroom C2, Loews
Program arranged by the George Sand Association
Presiding: David A. Powell, Hofstra Univ.
1. “De l’usage du neutre: George Sand en ‘écriveur,’” Evelyne Ender, Hunter Coll., City Univ. of New York
2. “Domination, ‘sociodicée’ et violence masculines dans Indiana de George Sand,” S. Pascale Dewey, Kutztown Univ.
3. “Resisting Narratorial Control: Intertextuality and Female Self-Authorship in Indiana,” Anne Marcoline, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
4. “Musical Mal(ady): The Male Voice in the Works of George Sand,” Arline E. Cravens, Washington Univ.
For abstracts, visit http://people.hofstra.edu/david_a_powell/gsa/ after 15 Nov.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.