Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Saturday, 27 December
140. Agamben and Marxist Thought
8:45–10:00 p.m., Sutter, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Philosophical Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Eleanor Kaufman, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “Toward a Theory of an Economic State of Exception,” Warren G. Montag, Occidental Coll.
2. “The Collectivity of the Open Man: A Critique of Agamben’s Radical Singularity,” Spencer Jackson, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
3. “Forma Vivendi; or, Life after the Law,” Jason Smith, Art Center Coll. of Design
4. “Agamben’s Political Paradigm of the Camp: Its Features and Reasons,” Alison Ross, Monash Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.