Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Saturday, 27 December
144. Anthologies and the Construction of Pedagogical Canons
8:45–10:00 p.m., Golden Gate 7, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on the Teaching of Literature
Presiding: Nancy J. Peterson, Purdue Univ., West Lafayette
1. “Anthologies Don’t Make Canons—Teachers Do!” Kevin J. H. Dettmar, Pomona Coll.
2. “Teaching Pieces: The Anthology as a Genre,” Jillian Sandell, San Francisco State Univ.
3. “Witness Anthologies,” Joseph Lockard, Arizona State Univ.
4. “Canonical Contexts in Anthologies of English Romanticism,” Antonia J. Losano, Middlebury Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.