Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
145. Psychopathologies of Everyday Romanticism
10:15–11:30 a.m., Grand Ballroom Salon K, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on the English Romantic Period
Presiding: Sonia Hofkosh, Tufts Univ.
1. “Narrative Reconstruction and Psychoanalytic Authority: Godwin’s Antihistoricism,” Charles Julian Rzepka, Boston Univ.
2. “Coleridge’s Work of the Negative,” Karen Swann, Williams Coll.
3. “The Ordinary: Wordsworth, Blanchot, and the Writing of Disaster,” Mary Longstaff Jacobus, Univ. of Cambridge, Churchill Coll.
4. “The Pathology of the Future,” Lee Charles Edelman, Tufts Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.