Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
155. The Other in the Enlightenment
8:30–9:45 a.m., Huron, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Comparative Studies in Eighteenth-Century Literature
Presiding: Lisa L. Moore, Univ. of Texas, Austin
1. “The Dialectic of Enlightenment Historiography,” Jared Hickman, Harvard Univ.
2. “The Laissez-Faire Inquisitor in Praise of Brazilian Sugar,” José Luiz Passos, Univ. of California, Berkeley
3. “Enlightened Intimacies: Annis Boudinot Stockton, the Early American Republic, and the Logic of Affect,” Caroline Wigginton, Univ. of Texas, Austin
4. “Readers of English Printed Matter in Eighteenth-Century Spain,” John Stone, Univ. of Barcelona
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.