Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
156. Blurring Borders: Theorizing Gloria Anzaldúa
10:15–11:30 a.m., Edison, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by Feministas Unidas
Presiding: Sara E. Cooper, California State Univ., Chico
1. “Revolutionizing Contemporary Theories: Anzaldúa’s Politics of Spirit,” Ana Louise Keating, Texas Woman’s Univ.
2. “Gloria Anzaldúa’s ‘New Mestiza’ and Her Sisters: Language, Resistance, and Female Identity,” Cristina Ferreira-Pinto, Austin, TX
3. “Gloria Anzaldúa and Involutionary Queer Theory,” Mikko J. Tuhkanen, East Carolina Univ.
4. “Mourning Gloria: Moving beyond the Body’s Borders in the Wake of Anzaldúa’s Death,” Suzanne M. Bost, Southern Methodist Univ.
For copies of papers, visit www.asu.edu/languages/femunida/d04/index.htm.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.