Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
158. Literature and Journalism
10:15–11:30 a.m., 411–412, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Literature and Other Arts
Presiding: Amitava Kumar, Vassar Coll.
1. “Lexicon of the Border War,” Alicia Schmidt Camacho, Yale Univ.
2. “Televising Guantánamo,” Sasha Torres, Univ. of Western Ontario
3. “Survival of the Vulgarist,” Harold Aram Veeser, City College, City Univ. of New York
4. “The Novel and the News,” Bruce W. Robbins, Columbia Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.