Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Thursday, 06 January
159. Cognitive Cultural Studies: Cognitive Approaches in Dialogue with Other Approaches
5:15–6:30 p.m., Plaza I, J. W. Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Lisa Zunshine, Univ. of Kentucky
1. “Is Cognitive Historicism Possible?” Mary Thomas Crane, Boston Coll.
2. “The Place of Narrative Empathy in Cognitive Postcolonial Studies,” Suzanne Parker Keen, Washington and Lee Univ.
3. “Being Moved: Cognition and Emotion in Literature and Film,” Patrick Colm Hogan, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
4. “Machiavellian Narratives,” Blakey Vermeule, Stanford Univ.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.