Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
160. Alternative Modernist Salons
10:15–11:30 a.m., Caucus, Washington Hilton
A special session
Presiding: Rachel Adams, Columbia Univ.
1. “The High Stakes of Alternative Sociability,” Janet W. Lyon, Penn State Univ., University Park
2. “Women of the South Bank,” Rachel Adams
3. “Against the Salon: The Photo League and the Making of American Modernism,” Sara B. Blair, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. “Deadline Salon? Women, Modernism, and the Metropolitan Newspaper Office,” Jean Marie Lutes, Villanova Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.