Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Thursday, 06 January
163. New Trends in Romance Linguistics
5:15–6:30 p.m., 407, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Comparative Romance Linguistics
Presiding: Kendra Douglas, Western Washington Univ.
Karina Veronica Molsing will not be presenting. Our third presentation will be:
5. "The Comparative Conditional Construction in French and Spanish," Eddy H. Gaytán, Chicago State University
1. “Building the Interpretation of Demonstrative Descriptions in Spanish,” Maria Alejandra González-Pérez, Univ. of Houston; Javier Gutiérrez-Rexach, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
2. “Selectional Patterns of Introducing Elements with French and Italian Aspectualizers: How Diachronic Data Account for Cross-Linguistic Synchronic Differences,” Catherine Léger, Univ. of Texas, Austin; Cinzia Russi, Univ. of Texas, Austin
3. “Event Plurality in Spanish and Portuguese: When and How Many Times?” Karina Veronica Molsing, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.