Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
168. Braw Lads and Bonnie Lasses: Gendering Scotland
10:15–11:30 a.m., Park Tower Suite 8216, Marriott
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Scottish Literature
Presiding: Antony James Hasler, Saint Louis Univ.
1. “The French Tradition and Dunbar’s ‘Tretis of the Tua Mariit Wemen and the Wedo,’” William Calin, Univ. of Florida
2. “Scotland as Celtic Maiden: Margaret Oliphant and the Return of the Feminine Principle,” Maureen M. Martin, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
3. “Christopher Whyte’s Scottish Cosmopolitanism,” Fiona J. Wilson, Fordham Univ., Bronx
4. “‘I Didn’t Need to Eat’: Janice Galloway’s Anorexic Text and the National Body,” Mary McGlynn, Baruch Coll., City Univ. of New York
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.