Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
181. Editors and Editing before 1800: Managing Information
8:30–9:45 a.m., Diamond Salon 1, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Restoration and Early-Eighteenth-Century English Literature and the Society for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing
Presiding: George L. Justice, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
1. “Abridgment as a Cultural Practice in the Transatlantic Eighteenth Century,” Matthew J. Kinservik, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
2. “The Figure of Mr. Pope’s Penmanship: Edmund Curll and Pope’s Letters to Henry Cromwell,” Claude Willan, Stanford Univ.
3. “‘Note-orious’ Facts: William Tooke Annotates Charles Churchill,” Michael R. Edson, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
4. “Managing Education,” Lisa Marie Maruca, Wayne State Univ.
For abstracts, visit www.georgejustice.com.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.