Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Sunday, 28 December
184. Celebrating Du Bellay’s Rome (1558–2008)
8:30–9:45 a.m., Sierra Suite B, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Sixteenth-Century French Literature
Presiding: Deborah Lesko Baker, Georgetown Univ.
1. “Du Bellay’s Roman Sonnets at 450: Celebrating Modern Poetics,” Hassan Melehy, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
2. “Revisiting Rome: Du Bellay’s Regrets and Piccolomini’s Cento sonetti,” JoAnn DellaNeva, Univ. of Notre Dame
3. “Fused to Frenchness: The Formation of National Identity in Les regrets,” Marcus Keller, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
4. “From Lyric to Epic: Joachim Du Bellay’s Epic Regrets,” Marc Bizer, Univ. of Texas, Austin
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.