Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
188. Making Meaning: Manuscripts and Material Culture Studies
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon L, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Methods of Literary Research
Presiding: Margaret J. M. Ezell, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
1. “Medieval Measure: A New Alliterative Line,” Jeremy Ecke, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “‘Placing’ in Seventeenth-Century Commonplace Manuscripts: Language(s), Genre, and Arrangement,” Laura Estill, Wayne State Univ.
3. “‘I Bind Them in Yellow’: Fascicle Making and Design in Mary Moody Emerson’s Manuscripts,” Noelle A. Baker, Neeneh, WI
4. “Written by Themselves: Manuscripts of Former Slaves,” Christopher A. Hager, Trinity Coll., CT
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.