Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
190. Pre-Raphaelitism and the World of Victorian Art
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 406, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the William Morris Society
Presiding: Mark H. Samuels Lasner, Univ. of Delaware Library
1. “Eve, Pandora, and the Woman Question in Pre-Raphaelite Art,” Jude V. Nixon, Oakland Univ.
2. “‘Strong Traivelling’: Elizabeth Siddal, Women’s Vision, and Female Labor,” Jill R. Ehnenn, Appalachian State Univ.
3. “Pre-Raphaelitism, Virginia Woolf, and Her Family,” Evelyn Harris Haller, Doane Coll.
4. “‘No Life Is Complete without Vice, and Technique’: Late Victorian Reception of Pictorial Form,” Andrew Marvick, Southern Utah Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 15 Nov.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.