Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Sunday, 28 December
192. Explaining the Literary Today: Memorial Session in Honor of Ralph W. Rader
8:30–9:45 a.m., Golden Gate 4, Hilton
Program arranged by the Society for the Study of Narrative Literature
Presiding: Dorothy J. Hale, Univ. of California, Berkeley
1. “Emma; or, The Masterpiece Spurned,” D. A. Miller, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “Is the Novel a Genre?” Frances Ferguson, Johns Hopkins Univ.
3. “Form, History, and Literary Explanation,” James P. Phelan, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
4. “Explaining Fiction,” Steven M. Knapp, George Washington Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.