Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
202. Gramsci, Rhetoric, and Philology
1:45–3:00 p.m., Anthony, Loews
Program arranged by the American Association for Italian Studies
Presiding: Roberto Dainotto, Duke Univ.
1. “Egemonia, lingua e organizzazione della cultura: Il caso ebraico,” Alon Altaras, Univ. of Siena
2. “Linguistic Sources of Gramsci’s Concepts and Their Semantic Modification,” Derek Boothman, Università di Bologna
3. “The Democratic Philosopher: Hegemony and Rhetoric in Gramsci,” Benedetto Fontana, Baruch Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. “Gramsci and Saussure: The Linguistic Turn and the Reorganization of Power,” Gert Sørensen, Univ. of Copenhagen
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.