Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
213. Constellations II: The Social Life of Aesthetic Forms
1:45–3:00 p.m., 304, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Sociological Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Silvia L. López, Carleton Coll.
1. “Temporal Constellations and Object Contaminations: Walter Benjamin Meets Daniel Spoerri,” Cecilia Novero, Penn State Univ., University Park
2. “The Novel as Catalog: Epic Ambition in Peter Weiss’s The Aesthetic of Resistance,” Ole Rehberg Gram, Miami Univ., Oxford
3. “Remedial Materialism: Constellation and the Political Economy of Electronic Literature,” John David Zuern, Univ. of Hawai‘i, Manoa
4. “The Constellation in Art: The 3-D Video Game and Multinational Culture,” Dennis R. Redmond, Univ. of Oregon
Respondent: Carsten Strathausen, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.