Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
219. Ethical Practices in Delivering Composition: Beyond Labor Problems to Labor Solutions
10:15–11:30 a.m., Water Tower, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Joseph M. Janangelo, Loyola Univ., Chicago
1. “Permanent Lecturers: Somewhere Sideways of Tenure,” Douglas Hesse, Univ. of Denver
2. “Intervening in the Adjunctness of It All: Compensation for Adjunct Faculty Members Who Participate in Faculty Development,” Christine Faye Ross, Quinnipiac Univ.
3. “Passing on the Directorship of a Writing Center,” Bradley T. Peters, Northern Illinois Univ.
4. “The Custom Textbook as Professional Development,” Kim McDonald, Univ. of New Orleans
For copies of abstracts, visit www.wpacouncil.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.