Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
220. Ethnic Studies under Siege
1:45–3:00 p.m., 203-A, Convention Center
Program arranged by the Division on Ethnic Studies in Language and Literature
1. “New Directions in Latino/a Popular Cultural Studies,” Frederick Luis Aldama, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
2. “When Identity Fails: Reconceptualizing Ethnicity, Literature, and Politics in the Twenty-First Century,” Carlos Gallego, Stanford Univ.
3. “Whose Ethnic Studies? South Asian American Studies and Early Twenty-First-Century Global Culture,” Anupama Jain, Union Coll., NY
4. “Ethnic Studies as Resistance to Imperialism,” Malini Johar Schueller, Univ. of Florida
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.