Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
227. Comparative Racialization
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Sheraton I, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the PMLA Editorial Board
Presiding: Shu-mei Shih, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “Confounding the Spirits: Race and Land in Indian Country,” Roberta Jean Hill, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
2. “Archipelagoes: E Pluribus Unum versus Creole Multiplicities,” Françoise Lionnet, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
3. “When Characters Lack Character,” Sharon Patricia Holland, Northwestern Univ.
4. “The Black Atlantic and the Yellow Pacific,” David L. Eng, Univ. of Pennsylvania
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.