Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Monday, 27 December
23. Feminist Activism inside and outside the Academy: The Legacy of Carolyn Heilbrun
7:00–8:45 p.m., Liberty Ballroom, Philadelphia Marriott
Presiding: Susan Gubar, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
1. “Remembering,” Grace Paley, Thetford, VT
2. “The Invisible Woman in the Academy; or, Murder Still without a Text,” Alice Jardine, Harvard Univ.
3. “On Emancipatory Legacies: A Séance,” Christine Froula, Northwestern Univ.
4. “We Think Back through Carolyn Heilbrun, If We Are Women,” Molly P. Hite, Cornell Univ.
5. “Partners in Crime,” Sara Paretsky, Chicago, IL
For coordinated workshops, see meetings 439 and 597.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.