Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Tuesday, 27 December
23. Translating Language and Space in the Writings of Yoko Tawada
5:15–6:30 p.m., Farragut, Washington Hilton
A special session
Presiding: Douglas N. Slaymaker, Univ. of Kentucky
1. “Tawada’s Naked Eye: In the Space of All Languages,” Douglas N. Slaymaker
2. “Tawada’s Omniphony: The Poetics of World Echoes,” Keijiro Suga, Meiji Univ., Tokyo
3. “Sadistic Space: Perspectives in Tawada’s Das nackte Auge,” Bettina Brandt, Montclair State Univ.
4. “New Ways of Seeing: Tawada’s Das nackte Auge,” Hiltrud Arens, Univ. of Montana
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.