Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Tuesday, 28 December
246. Portuguese Africa in the Twenty-First Century: New Millennium, New Solutions / A África portuguesa no século XXI: Novo milénio, novas soluções
3:30–4:45 p.m., Jefferson, Loews
A special session
Session leader: Joseph Abraham Levi, Rhode Island Coll.
1. “Creole Nation: Angola in the Fiction of José Eduardo Agualusa,” Thomas Oliver Beebee, Penn State Univ., University Park
2. “Orlanda Amarílis: Which (Religious) Homeland? Ilhéu dos Pássaros at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century,” Nechama Kramer-Hellinx, York Coll., City Univ. of New York
3. “A negritude lusófona no novo milénio: Antigas e novas soluções,” Joseph Abraham Levi
4. “Cinemóvel: An Italian Project of Mobile Cinema in Mozambique,” Clarissa Clo, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.