Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
250. Age and Affect: Fear, Denial, Fantasy
1:45–3:00 p.m., 305–306, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Age Studies
Presiding: Cynthia R. Port, Coastal Carolina Univ.
1. “Ghost World and the Spectral Affects of Adolescence,” Pamela Thurschwell, Univ. of Sussex
2. “‘You Heap of Confusion!’: Disgust and Elder Abuse in Victorian Literature,” Andrea Charise, Univ. of Toronto
3. “Depreciating with Age: Changing Responses to Aging in Tibet, Taiwan, and the People’s Republic of China,” D. Sabina Knight, Smith Coll.
4. “Assisted Living: Age and Affect,” Kathleen M. Woodward, Univ. of Washington, Seattle
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.