Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
252. Open Session of the Division on Sixteenth-Century French Literature
3:30–4:45 p.m., Commonwealth Hall A1, Loews
Presiding: Roberto Eugenio Campo, Univ. of North Carolina, Greensboro
1. “The French Look at the New World: Costume Books and the Exotic Other,” Ann Rosalind Jones, Smith Coll.
2. “Fiction’s Place in Aneau’s ‘Alector,’” Elisabeth D. Hodges, Miami Univ., Oxford
3. “On Testimony, Witnessing, and Memory in Pierre de l’Estoile,” David Paul LaGuardia, Dartmouth Coll.
4. “Adaptations of Martyrdom: Jean Crespin’s Martyrs in Agrippa d’Aubigné’s ‘Les tragiques,’” Katherine S. Maynard, Washington Coll.
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.