Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
252. Theory and Practice of Translation in Seventeenth-, Eighteenth-, and Nineteenth-Century Italy
1:45–3:00 p.m., Anthony, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Seventeenth-, Eighteenth-, and Nineteenth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Clorinda Donato, California State Univ., Long Beach
1. “Spectatorial Diversity: Cesarotti’s Ossian and Linguistic Nationalism,” Paola Gambarota, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
2. “Translating Women in Eighteenth-Century Venice: Luisa Bergalli Gozzi and Elisabetta Caminer Turra,” Irene Zanini-Cordi, Florida State Univ.
3. “Beyond Poetic Translation in Nineteenth-Century Italy,” Jacob Blakesley, Univ. of Chicago
4. “Paolo Mantegazza: Weltliteratur all’italiana,” Nicoletta Pireddu, Georgetown Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.