Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
262. The Language of Soundscape: “Rhythm Science” and Reading Electronic Music
3:30–4:45 p.m., Nathan Hale, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Literature and Science
Presiding: Arielle Saiber, Bowdoin Coll.
1. “Electronic Music and the Limits of Digital Production,” Aden Evens, Massachusetts Inst. of Tech.
2. “The Uncanny Sample: From Text to Sound,” Angela AnnDora Frattarola, New York Univ.
3. “Sampling Science: Hip-Hop as Parallel Distributed Processing,” Ryan Snyder Ananat, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. “Compositional Dwelling in Experimental Fiction and Software Sound Synthesis,” Martin E. Boyden, Univ. of Rochester
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.