Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Sunday, 28 December
264. Colonial Genealogies, Intertextual Resonances
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Sierra Suite B, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Colonial Latin American Literatures
Presiding: Eyda M. Merediz, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
1. “Making the Native Archive: The Genealogy of Fernando de Alva,” Amber Elise Brian, Univ. of Iowa
2. “Gonzalo Guerrero,” Rolena Adorno, Yale Univ.
3. “Colonial Transtextuality,” Margarita M. Zamora, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
4. “From Borders to Transamerican Genealogies: Colonial Spanish America and the Fantasy of Origins,” Patricio Boyer, Univ. of Notre Dame
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.