Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
273. Psychoanalysis and Relational Space
1:45–3:00 p.m., Toronto, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Psychological Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Esther Rashkin, Univ. of Utah
1. “Gaps Left within Us by the Secrets of Others: Abraham’s Phantom, Freud’s Secret,” William H. Carter, Iowa State Univ.
2. “The Other of Incorporation: Sadomasochism and the Colonial Scene,” Susan Cook, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
3. “Beyond the Third Space of MySpace: Lacan, Winnicott, and Cyberspace,” Robert Samuels, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
4. “Public Spaces, Other Faces, Liminal Places,” Jennifer Friedlander, Pomona Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.