Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
273. Postmodern and Unnatural Narratives
3:30–4:45 p.m., Congress A, Loews
Program arranged by the International Society for the Study of Narrative
Presiding: Jan Alber, Univ. of Freiburg
1. “Unnatural Narration,” Henrik Skov Nielsen, Aarhus Univ.
2. “Neocybernetic Narrative: Constructing the Quasi-Object in Latour’s Aramis,” Bruce C. Clarke, Texas Tech Univ.
3. “We Are ‘I’: Narrative Paradox and Identity in Shelley Jackson’s Half Life,” Christopher Kilgore, Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville
4. “The Unnatural in Superhero Comics,” Karin Kukkonen, Univ. of Mainz
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.