Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
280. Modes of Being in Catalan Culture
3:30–4:45 p.m., Washington C, Loews
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Catalan Language and Literature
Presiding: Elisa Martí-López, Northwestern Univ.
1. “‘Being’ in the Making: Rhetorical Strategies in Popular Journals of Nineteenth-Century Barcelona,” Paula A. Sprague, Dartmouth Coll.
2. “Picasso in 1906: Savoring the Secrets of the Mysterious Land,” Jordi Falgàs, Cleveland Museum of Art
3. “A Taxidermic Imagination: Class Decay in J. M. de Sagarra’s ‘Vida privada,’” Robert A. Davidson, Univ. of Toronto
4. “Language and Exile,” Fátima Fernandes da Silva, Univ. of Lisbon
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.