Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
291. Emerson’s Poetry: From Work to Text
1:45–3:00 p.m., McCormick, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Association for Documentary Editing
Presiding: Joseph M. Thomas, Caldwell Coll.
1. “Binding Proteus: Publishing Emerson’s Poetry,” Joseph M. Thomas
2. “Emerson’s ‘Ellen Poems’: The Adequacy of Broken Form,” Paul Kane, Vassar Coll.
3. “The Discontented Poet at Work,” Albert J. von Frank, Washington State Univ., Pullman
4. “Critical, Ma’am, Not Definitive: The New Harvard Edition of Emerson’s Poems,” Thomas Wortham, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.