Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
313. Landmark Works in Romantic Studies I
7:15–8:30 p.m., Virginia Suite A, Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: Marilyn S. Gaull, New York Univ.
1. “Earl Wasserman: A (Re)Reading,” Stuart Samuel Peterfreund, Northeastern Univ.
2. “Romantic Fragments: McFarland’s Romanticism and the Forms of Ruin,” Peter Kitson, Univ. of Dundee
3. “Marking the Land: Karl Kroeber’s Ecology of Romanticism,” Toby R. Benis, Saint Louis Univ.
4. “Abrams among the Nightingales: Rethinking Formalism in the Greater Romantic Lyric,” Robert E. Koelzer, Harvard Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.