Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Thursday, 28 December
321. Fernando Vallejo and Colombia’s Globalization
7:15–8:30 p.m., Anthony, Loews
A special session
Presiding: Adelaida Lopez-Mejia, Occidental Coll.
1. “Transgression as Aesthetic Intervention,” Arturo Arias, Univ. of Redlands
2. “Vallejo’s Secret Fire,” Robert Richmond Ellis, Occidental Coll.
3. “Reproduction and Hysteria: Vallejo’s Others,” Adelaida Lopez-Mejia
4. “Hating Mother, Quarreling with Culture: Fernando Vallejo’s El desbarrancadero,” Fabian Sanabria, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.