Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Wednesday, 28 December
323. Letters and Literary Texts, Letters in Literary Texts II
7:15–8:30 p.m., Dupont, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on European Literary Relations
Presiding: Nicoletta Pireddu, Georgetown Univ.
1. “Colonial Letters: Toward a Taxonomy,” Thomas Oliver Beebee, Penn State Univ., University Park
2. “The Cartas de Relacion and Literary Self-Exploration in Sixteenth-Century European Letters,” Barnaby Clunie, Univ. of Toronto
3. “Libelous Letters in Elizabethan and Early Stuart England,” Gary Schneider, Univ. of Texas–Pan American
4. “‘Letters and Life’: The Political and Ethical Response of the Woman Writer in Christopher Isherwood’s The World in the Evening (1954),” Jamie Marie Carr, Univ. of Rhode Island
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.