Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
327. Testimony and Memory in Beckett
3:30–4:45 p.m., Grand Suite 5, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Samuel Beckett Society
Presiding: Linda Ben-Zvi, Tel Aviv Univ.
1. “Bearing Witness in How It Is,” Russell Smith, Australian National Univ.
2. “Samuel Beckett, Jews, and the Cruelty of War,” Jackie Blackman, Trinity Coll., Dublin
3. “Situating Testimony in Beckett’s Texts for Nothing,” David Houston Jones, Univ. of Exeter
4. “Wartime Testimonies and Memories of the Dead in Beckett and Betsuyaku,” Mariko Tanaka, Aoyama Gakuin Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.