Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
33. Romantic Poetry: Voice, Accent, Dialect, and Silence I
5:15–6:30 p.m., 402–403, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: Marilyn S. Gaull, New York Univ.
1. “Coleridge, Scott, and the Metrics of ‘Christabel,’” Morton D. Paley, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “The Textualizing of Sound: Romantic Pseudosongs,” Terence Allan Hoagwood, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
3. “The Possibility of Improvisation in Romantic Poetry,” Jeffrey Robinson, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
4. “‘Driven as in Surges’: Texture and Voice in Romantic Poetry,” Michael O’Neill, Univ. of Durham
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.